- Agreement Acceptance: The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between our website and you, and prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified at any time from our side time to time without giving any specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on our website, and you should review this Agreement prior to use our website.
- Trademarks: Any Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks appearing on our website are the property of their respective holders, and we use those trademarks just to review them and you aware with the benefits and precautions before choosing it. Here, we don’t indicate any special relationship between us and the owner of the trademark. Whenever we use any third party trademarks we maintained nominative fair against the trademark law.
- Copyright: The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website is strictly prohibited. You don’t get any legal ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through our website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute any right in such information or contents.
- Right to use which are limited: The time you view the content or any images from our website you might need to download it for your use. But any content, document or graphic taken from our website cannot be reproduced or distribute without prior notice of the owner. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
- Changes or Modification in contents: The rights are reserved for any kind of changes whether it is about deleting or modifying the contents appearing on the website. The modification might be needed for any vital cause.
- Third-Party Services: W use some of the contents related to third party client or vendor in terms of showing advertisement or information about usages of the product. You must know the fact that we don’t have any control over the guideline and practices of the vendor or merchants who are responsible for the services and results.